Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 6.05 Radioactivity
Sun Do people use the radiation source for anything? If so, what? Made by: Bobbi Eason Radioactivity Produce from Radiation Is this source most common in any particular areas? If so, where? Is this source common? Is this radiation source dangerous to people? If so, who is at the highest risk of exposure? How can people protect themselves from it? Dangerous? Exposure? Some of the radiation sources are dangerous to people. such as the earths crust and cosmic rays. you really couldn't protect yourself from the earths crust. Yes, its used in electricity, medicine, and plants.