Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Environmental Racism in Detroit
Transcript of Environmental Racism in Detroit
Rules and Regulations
Toxic Waste Disposal Government
Marathon Oil Facility Examples and Effects Food Insecurity effects people who have food stamps or WIC.
Water Pollution from belle isle effects people who goes for a swim
Air Pollution effects people who live closer to hazardous waste faculities Food Desert causes more obesity and less nutrients
Belle Isle water pollution causes concern
Strong odors travel into homes in Southwest, Detroit Government making polices that do not ensure rights for all people Oil Facility Operation since 1930, Owned by Marathon Oil Facility in 1959
Belle Isle was completed for the public to enjoy in 1986 Marathon oil facility grew in 2010, creating more barrels of oil Changed? D.B.C.F.S.N. has grown many different plants to supply food, creating less food insecurity Who, What, When?