Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CORE SCREENING AND CORE PREPARATION
Transcript of CORE SCREENING AND CORE PREPARATION
3.2 Core Description
3.3 Core Gamma Logs and Core Spectral Gamma Logs
3.4 Core Imaging
3.5 Core Sampling and Core Preparation (Basic Core Analysis)
3.6 Core Cleaning
3.8 Sample Preservation
3.2 CORE DESCRIPTION
3.3 CORE GAMMA LOGS AND CORE SPECTRAL
3.4 CORE IMAGING
3.5 CORE SAMPLING AND CORE PREPARATION
(BASIC CORE ANALYSIS)
3.6 CORE CLEANING
3.8 SAMPLE PRESERVATION
"No hay inversión más rentable que la del conocimiento" Benjamin Franklin.
Preservation of samples in the laboratory will depend on the length of time between tests and the type of tests to be done.
The recommendations included in this document may involve the use of hazardous materials, operations, and equipment.
Aparatus and Suplies
Sample cuttign, trimming, and mounting
Apparatus and Supplies