Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cameron's
A tailor's job is to make and repair clothing. You do not make armor but you make dresses, shirts, and other types of clothing.
Shirts ,tunic, leggings, , dresses, and other pieces of clothing. A tunic is a long shirt that is buckled. In medieval times, men wore leggings. They are similar to tights we wear today.
Things I might sell :
Tailor's guilds are an organzition of tailors that help protect the members and talk about fair prices for what they are selling.
What was the style back then?
Well in the medieval times men wore tunics down to their knees. they also might wear wool pants to parties. Women may of worn corsets, dresses, and skirts.
King's or Queen's Tailors
As a queen's tailor, you must be ready to do unusual patterns. All of the king and queen's tailors are a higher ranking tailor. And they know how to do their job very well. I would assume that if the queen or king's tailor was bad they might be beheaded.
Shoes weren't like they are now. As you can tell from the picture they are usually pointed.
- safe search (tailors in the medieval times)
-Kidz search ( tailor guilds)