Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Web 2.0 Tools
Transcript of Web 2.0 Tools
1. Be sure that you have accounts in VoiceThread, Prezi, Glogster, xtranormal, Voki, and Go Animate
2. Text or Email me 20 things that you have done this summer.
Use only ONE word. You can repeat activities multiple times.
817.965.0377 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you have an iPad/smartphone/ipod touch, download the Socrative app (Student). Scan this QR code to download the app.
4. Download a QR code Reader App Today's Agenda:
1. Prezi Presentation
2. Hands-On Practice
3. Small Group Activity
4. Discuss Homework Please take out your cellphone. Let's see what you know... http://www.polleverywhere.com/multiple_choice_polls/LTU3MTU5Nzk4OQ SMARTBoard Matching Game Meet Joe & his Non-Notebook Students live connected. Classroom instruction should not leave them disconnected. http://voicethread.com/ http://prezi.com http://www.glogster.com/ http://www.wordle.net/ http://hello.corkboard.me/ http://www.voki.com/ http://www.xtranormal.com/ http://goanimate.com/ SF will host
your Web 2.0 tools. Time for some hands-on practice! Small Group Activity--
Jigsaw Today’s Meet
wikispaces Socrative Quiz Contact me--
District Webmaster & Instructional Technology Specialist
Thank you! TodaysMeet Feedback http://todaysmeet.com/august9 Homework Instructions: Create a Unit Plan integrating two Web 2.0 Tools. Type directly into the template and email to Rebekah McPherson (email@example.com) by September 7, 2012. I suggest you take a unit plan you already have and revise it to incorporate the Web 2.0 tools. You will have the opportunity to share your unit plan with everyone in the course. Disregard references to a "CD" that are mentioned in the template. Don't worry, you will be able to participate even if you do
not have a device! http://www.socrative.com/
Click on: Student Log In
Room Number: 78338 http://thehealthcoach1.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/smartphone1.jpg http://voicethread.com/share/3291993/