Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Animal Action weathering
Transcript of Animal Action weathering
Weathering affects surface rocks the most, but water trickling into the ground can weather rocks 200 m down.
The more extreme the climate, the faster weathering takes place, whether the climate is very cold or very hot.
This is a picture of what some animals holes look like underground. This bunny has buried himself underground Now i am going to show you some pictures of animal burrowing.