Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Weather and Climate
Transcript of Weather and Climate
ELEMENTS THAT INFLUENCE WEATHER
It is the condition of the atmosphere at a particular place over a short period of time.
It is how the atmosphere behaves over relatively long periods of time.
ENERGY FROM THE SUN
Spinning of the earth about its axis.
IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR THAT INFLUENCE THE WEATHER AND CLIMATE
Movement of the earth in its orbit around the sun.
Thank You :)
MARCH 2 OR 22
VERNAL OR SPRING EQUINOX
JUNE 21 OR 22
SEPTEMBER 22 OR 23
THIS IS WHEN THE SUN REACHES ITS HIGHEST POSITION DIRECTLY OVER THE EQUATOR.
DECEMBER 21 OR 22