Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LopezJ2 Doctor
#1 best choice and the skills required
#1 choice: Pediatrician
communicate well with others
to deal well with things under pressure
warm caring personality
I will still be devoted to my Catholic faith. I will attend church every Sunday. And I will volunteer at my church and also a local non-profit charity. And I could have days where I go to the charities and give free check ups to the kids.
Hobbies and recreational activities
Lopez J Doctor
Sickles High School
courses and activities
I am going to have to take medical courses.
And if I get offered to take AP/IB in these subjects I will take them.
Activities : volunteering at a local hospital, and do sports
University of South Florida
I will need to take science, physics biology, chemistry, and statistics. I have to go to college and then after that to medical school.
It is going to take 8 years in total.
4 years of college. And 4 years of medical school