Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What Soda Has The Most Sugar?
Fantara Houstonon 5 December 2012
Transcript of What Soda Has The Most Sugar?
Purpose Hypothesis People all across the world drink soda. Some like Coca-Cola products, and others like Pepsi products. In New York the mayor has stopped stores from selling the oversized soda, because it is not good for you and can make you fat.I wanted to see what product has the most sugar. The purpose of this experiment is to see what soda has the most sugar. To show how bad soda is for you. I think Coca-Cola will have the most sugar because more people drink Coca-Cola products. Procedure 1. Take out a pot. (small that can hold atleast 16 ounces)
2. Pour the can of Coca-cola in the pot.
3. Put the pot on the stove and turn the heat up to level 5.
4. Let the soda boil for about a 1 minute and 30 seconds. (until the soda becomes syrupy)
5. Record your results.
6. Repeat this process two more times for the Fanta and Pepsi sodas.
Materials 1. 12 oz cans of soda, Coca-Cola, Fanta-strawberry, and Pepsi
4. Foam cups
7. Internet access Results During the experiment, Fanta orange boiled the fastest. The Pepsi soda boiled the longest. The Coca-cola soda boiled evenly. Fanta had the most syrup, which shows the sugar in soda. Pepsi had the least amount of sugar, and Coca-Cola was less than Fanta and more than Pepsi. Conclusion In conclusion, my hypothesis was wrong. I thought the Coca-Cola would have the most sugar, but Fanta orange had the most.