Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Como usar would like to?
Transcript of Como usar would like to?
SUJETO + WOULD LIKE TO + VERBO EN INFINITIVO + COMPLEMENTO
I'd like the fish, please - me gustaria el pescado, por favor.
I would like to go to the beach - me gustaria ir a la playa.
I would like a glass of water - me gustaria un vaso de agua.
Would like to
Usamos "Would like to" para decir lo que nos GUSTARÍA hacer.
La acción es una suposición y es una forma cortés de expresarla
SUJETO + WOULDN'T LIKE TO + VERBO EN INFINITIVO + COMPLEMENTO
I wouldn't like to work in August - no me gustaría trabajar en agosto.
I you wouldn't like to go travelling - no me gustaria ir de viaje
WOULD + SUJETO + LIKE TO + VERBO EN INFINITIVO +COMPLEMENTO
Would you like fish for lunch?
yes, I would
Would you like spaghetti?
no, I wouldn't
Would you like corn for a side order?
yes, I would
Por fin acabamos......