Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lululemon
Lululemon Athletica Inc.
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
- 1998 by Dennis J. Wilson ( Chip Wilson)
- Founded the company after being in the athletic business for 20 years
-First yoga class
- Started with a design studio became yoga studio
-The name and logo was chosen by the people
-First store in Kitsilano, Vancouver
-Lululemon operates approximately 230 stores
Exports to 83 countries
Primary Industries(Raw Materials Sources):
- Down-Poland, Ukraine, supplied by DOWNLITE(US, China)
- Cotton- Responsible Sourcing Network’s Cotton Pledge (not Uzbekistan)
- Forest-based fabrics-Canopy
- wool(non-mulesed sources)-Australia,
Syuen Chiang & Vidhi Sanghavi
with majority in north america
- Revenue : $ 1.59 billion
- Profit : $280 million
- Revenue : $1.37 billion
- Profit : $ 271 million
Description of products and services
August 7, 2014
Lululemon Founder Chip Wilson and Advent Interna- tional announced Stock Sale and Support Agreement
September 12, 2014
Improvement shown in Lululemon Athletica Inc. but more improvement is needed
Industry the company belongs to
-It belongs to Athletic Clothing
Source: Lululemon Website
They offer women and men athletic apparel and accessories such as:
On their website they have a guide for Yoga, Run and to& from
They have a blog on their website where they show
Better function/ comfort
How has Lululemon befitted from trading internationally?