Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Socks
TAG 4th Period
Due Date: 6 May 2013 Who Would Have Thought? Who would have thought: Sock Edition Socks must be the same color as the pants and shoes. It should be a shade darker than the pants, and a shade lighter than the shoes. In eighth century Greece, people wore socks made from matted animal hair. And until the twentieth century, socks were made from wool, cotton, and silk. The most popular sock material today is nylon, which was invented in 1937. Sources http://10funfacts.blogspot.com/2010/08/socks.html