Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Loss and Support in Transition
Transcript of Loss and Support in Transition
Grieving is necessary!
We need to
let go of
our "old lives."
Name the Loss
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
Stages of Grief:
What are the masks we wear in our grief?
Tools of Transition
Name where you are in the Paschal Mystery.
Acknowledge the pain, sadness and grief.
Don't rush through Good Friday
The disciples gathered together and faithfully waited.
There is an ending. What is the loss?
Feelings of fear and anxiety
On Good Friday, the disciples scattered in fear.
Grief may still occur, but we begin to see signs of new life.
Circles of Support
Support during Transition
Praying with Scripture
Family and friends
Community of faith
Communion of saints
What are the tools of our faith?
How does my story echo Christ's story?
Where did Jesus find hope?
Where can I find hope?