Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of back
My grandma always quotes my great grandpa saying this: ''For dinner we had bread and milk, and when we got tired of bread and milk, we had milk and bread.''
I can eat whatever I want.
Back in My Day... by T.R.P.
My great grandpa was a very patriotic person and had a brother in the navy during
WWII. He was a bombadier in the Air Force after he got transfered from the Army Air Corps. I'm not in the army.
My great grandpa also wrote an autobiography. It's all about him and his family up until my granda was born.
Some people might not think he was as great a person, but they are wrong, because because he was my grandma's dad, and he and my great grandma taught her to be kind, loving and caring, and there are very few people who are as loving, caring, and kind as her.