Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Steps of Instructional Materials Preparation
Transcript of Steps of Instructional Materials Preparation
1.prepare an outline
2. conduct a through research
3. examine existing informations
4. arrange or modify instructional materials
5. select or prepare learning activity/ activities
Preparing Instructional Materials..
According to Matthew Chingos :
"Student learn through interaction
of people and instructional materials"