Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sand Jellyfish
By: Kairee Doty
-Group is Rhopilema
-Sand Jellyfish are found in the Indian Ocean
-can be found along the North Atlantic Coastline
-they have separate sexes
-release sperm and eggs into the water
-the egg and cell connect
What the Sand Jellyfish Eats
-the sand jellyfish eats plankton
-stingers are so thin that small fish usually run into them and get stung
-the jellyfish reels the pray in
- sand jellyfish are really rare to find
-there stings dont kill, they can cause a rash, itch, and a burning sensation
-grow up to 2-4.5 cm in diameter
-The Sand Jellyfish is called that because of its texture and color