Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EconBiz presentations in Macedonia
Transcript of EconBiz presentations in Macedonia
About the ZBW and EconBiz
Ways to Access EconBiz Content
Questions and Comments
A subject portal for business and economics studies
Picture credit: ZBW
The German National Library of Economics
ZBW - KIEL
Right next to Kiel Fjord
Right next to Hamburg Alster
• Subject specific portal for business & economics & related social sciences
• Covers articles, books, full-texts, events etc.
Visual Event Search
EconBiz Partner Network
International EconBiz Student Competition
The Team Behind the Scenes
Ask Librarian for more Information in Literature
Find related titles in detailed view
Search a number of databases simultaneously
Direct access to open access PDFs
Access to licensed material depends on location
Additional feature: map of libraries that can be used to find a library
Basic information on library location and opening hours, contact info etc.
• A variety of documents, Open access
documents in EconBiz
• Personal support
• EconBiz meets users where they are
(Facebook, mobile, your library…)
• Your ideas and feedback are welcome
Please contact me if you have any questions
Research Assistant at Information Provision and Access
ZBW - German National Library of Economics Kiel
The Third EconBiz Student Competition
EconBiz is integrated in:
What the EconBiz Apps Offer
Founded in 1919
One of three big special libraries in Germany
4,8 Mio items in its database
~ 260 staff