Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hanukah
Hanukkah is a jewish holiday celebrated in Israel. Hanukkah is also known as Festive of Lights. Some people in America don't celebrate Christmas. Instead they celebrate Hanukkah.
how was Hanukkah made?
What traditions did Hanukkah have?
or eight days the Hanukkah menorah holds 9 candles.These are for 8 candles for 8 days. But there are 9 holders. The ninth one is an extra candle to lighten others. On some websites people post comments about Hanukkah. most of them say that every day they blow out a candle. This is untrue they light the candle not blow it out. On the eighth day thay sort of throw a party and have holiday treats. :)
what foods do they eat?
by jarron frenzel
Hanukkah was started in the year 25 on the jewish calender.It calibrates the 2 miracles: A great jewish victory and a maraculas supply of oil for the temple.
they eat holoday treats such as spiced hot chocolate and difrent kinds of pie.