Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Parts of a Flower
Transcript of Parts of a Flower
Make a 4 Door Foldable
1. Neatly Color the parts of your flower
2. Carefully cut the pieces apart
3. Label the outside of the 4 flaps with the name of the flower parts written in
4. Glue the flower pieces on the foldable under the correct flap
5. Include the notes about each flower part labeled on your foldable.
The female part of a flower that contains the stigma, the style, the ovary and the ovule.
The male part of the flower that contains the anther and the filament
, Receptacle, Stem and
Sticky part in the center of a flower which receives the pollen grains
long tube where the sperm travels to the ovules
the stigma sits on top of the style
becomes the fruit
usually at the bottom of the flower
part of the ovary that contains the egg and becomes the seeds
produces and contains the pollen
supports the anther
a hair-like stalk
surrounds and protects the flower before it blooms
covers the outside of a flower bud
supports the flower
where the flower forms and attaches to the stem
colorful, often bright part of the flower which attracts insects and other pollinators