Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to change a frown to a smile.
Transcript of How to change a frown to a smile.
By: Violeta Banda There are 13 steps on how to change
a frown to a smile. Step 1: Say a funny joke. Step 2: Tickle Tickle Tickle. Step 3: Do a little dance. Step 4: Make a funny face. Step 5: Show them something funny. Step 5: Do something embarrassing. Step 6: Act really crazy. Step 7: Play a game with them. Step 8: Wear something funny, like a costume. Step 9: Sing a funny song. Step 10: Send them an unexpected
gift, like flowers, chocolate or a
sex toy. Step 11: Cook them a meal
or bake them a cake, cookies
or pie. " Before you put on a frown,
make absolutely sure there
are no smiles available"-
Jim Beggs "Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too."-
Author Unknown Step 12: Listen to them. Step 13: Give them compliments.