Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to change a frown to a smile.
Transcript of How to change a frown to a smile.
By: Violeta Banda There are 13 steps on how to change
a frown to a smile. Step 1: Say a funny joke. Step 2: Tickle Tickle Tickle. Step 3: Do a little dance. Step 4: Make a funny face. Step 5: Show them something funny. Step 5: Do something embarrassing. Step 6: Act really crazy. Step 7: Play a game with them. Step 8: Wear something funny, like a costume. Step 9: Sing a funny song. Step 10: Send them an unexpected
gift, like flowers, chocolate or a
sex toy. Step 11: Cook them a meal
or bake them a cake, cookies
or pie. " Before you put on a frown,
make absolutely sure there
are no smiles available"-
Jim Beggs "Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too."-
Author Unknown Step 12: Listen to them. Step 13: Give them compliments.