Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comparing Canada to Mexico
Transcript of Comparing Canada to Mexico
One mexican peso is 0.08 canadian dollar. The
Mexican peso is the 13 most traded currency
in the world. The bills are printed in
different colors such as pink, blue and
green. Interesting Facts - Mexico Mexican children don't receive gifts on Christmas Day. They receive it on January 6, the day which the mexicans celebrate the arrival of the 3 wise men.
Day of the Dead - Los Dias de Los Muetros
Day of the Dead is a celebration of life and death. It takes place on November 1 and 2. In this day, people honor the spirit of family ancestors. The cemeteries are decorated with fresh flowers and people craft and decorate skulls. Families also set up altars and decorated them, putting food that their dead ones liked.
* National animal - Golden Eagle
* Mexico introduced chocolate, corn, and chillies to the world
* Chihuahua's are named after a mexican state Type Of Government Currency Canada's currency is the "Canadian Dollar". One canadian dollar is worth 0.98 U.S dollar. The Canadian dollar is the seventh most traded currency in the world! There are a ton of coins and bills in the Canadian Currency. Modes Of Transportation Canada's modes of transportation are:
Rail Canada Mexico Canada is the second largest country in the world. Its land area is 9,985,00km². In the winter, the average temperature is about -25C* and in the summer, its about 35C*. Canada's population is 34,482,779! The main languages Canada speaks is English and French. Export Commodities Type of Government Canada's has an parliamentary type of government with a constitutional monarchy. Parliamentary government is a separation between two branches, legislative and executive. The Legislative Branch The Executive Branch The legislative branch is responsible for enacting laws. The Executive law is responsible for implementing laws. Interesting Facts - Canada . Exporting Commodities Ottawa is our capital city and is the fourth largest city and 14th highest city in Canada. Ottawa alone has the population of 883,391. The name "Ottawa" came from an Algonquin Word "Adawe" meaning "to trade". Our Capital City Importing Commodities Canada Exports:
1. Motor vehicle parts
2. Industrial machinery
6. Wood pulp Canada Imports:
1. Machinery and equipment
2. Motor vehicle and parts
3. Crude oil
6. Durable consumer goods Mexico is a
Federal Representative Republic.
This is a type of a government
where the national and state
governments share powers. Mexico's Capital City Thank you for
:) Mexico's capital city is Mexico City. In spanish it is called Ciudad de México. Its population is about 8.84 million and its land area is 1,485 kilometers². Mexico Exports:
5. Cotton Import Commodities Mexico imports:
1. Metal working machines
2. Steel Mill products
3. Agriculture machinery
4. Electrical Equipment
5. Car parts Modes of Transportation Air
Road Mexico's modes of
are: Links we used: GC.CA
state.gov Canada has the worlds longest coast line
and contains 9% of the worlds renewable
water supply. Canada's 145th birthday is on
July 1, 2013. Also Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese more than any other
nation on Earth. The oldest person in Canada
was Marie-Louise Meilleur. She
was born in Kamouraska, Quebec
on August 29,1880 and died on
April 16,1998 at age 117.