Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Website processes
THE WEBSITE By All Channels|Interaction Stages in making of website Step 2 Defining key content STEP 6 Programming STEP 4 Wireframe Content STEP 5 Design STEP 3 1. Receiving brief
2. Sending debrief questions
3 Receiving answers to questions Defining key content (in conformity with current in future campaings) Key milestone 1. Preparation of wireframe
2. Approval of wireframe 1. Preparation of content(text&pics)
2. Approval of content Key milestone 1. Design proposal
2. Design comments programming aligment tests and convertability
3. Design corrections according to comments 1. Hosting and server details coordinantion
2. Programming backend
3. Programming frontend
4. Tests, amendments, compatibility
5. Transferring of hostig and servers provided In some cases, approval is better to be happen after making of the design. The client must rely on the expertise of digital specialist in the production of wireframe!