Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Esglesia major
Esglesia major is a
catholic parish church of
Santa coloma de gramanet
(Barcelona) ghotic style
it is a church with a single nave, high verticality and the bell tower as a more carecteristic.
Was built betwen 1912 and 1915
in the eixample distric of the town it is a cruch that is a based on the formal eleements of gotic
this type construction is visible
on the door, the larg window and
bell tower Architecturally, it consists of
a single nave with Latin croos plan.