Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Light Energy
Sound energy is produced by moving objects. All sound begins as motion. Let Me Through! paper
See if the different material
will let light through it.
Fill in the graph by
naming the material and checking the correct box Directions to follow:
Energy – the only form of energy
we can see.
Transparent- material that lets almost all of the light straight through. Transparent materials can be air and clear glass.
Translucent- material that lets only some of the light through. The light is scattered as it passes through.
Opaque - material that lets no light through.
You cannot see an object through an opaque material. What did we just do? Savager Hunt! Find items in the classroom that would be transparent, translucent, and opaque.