Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5Steps of following your conscience
Transcript of 5Steps of following your conscience
SEEK ADVICE DEPARTMENT
5 STEPS OF FOLLOWING YOUR CONSCIENCE
BY HAYDEN MORRIN & CURTIS GRAF
The seek advice department is where you find information from another person. It may be your parents, a teacher or a friend.
Praying to God about your problems is good because he can listen and give you helpful advice on what to do. Talking to God about everyday conflicts is important because he cares about us all.
The church teaching department is basically the churches opinion on your problem of upcoming decisions. If it's something against the church like the topic of abortion, the church would deny your decision.
With every decision, there is a consequence. If something will benefit you, if may hurt someone else. It is always good to see what is the better decision, and always look at the positives and the negatives for yourself and others.