Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Blogs, Wiki's and other great Web 2.0 Tools
Transcript of Blogs, Wiki's and other great Web 2.0 Tools
A Library Blog and more.....
Welcome to Blogs, Wikis and
Other Great Web 2.0 Things
by Danielle Hayes and Amelia Eagle
Sacred Heart College MIddle School
The Wiki Prayer
Please grant me the serenity to accept the pages I cannot edit,
The courage to edit the pages I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference!
are easily created, easily updateable Websites
that allow an author (or authors) to publish
instantly to the Internet from any Internet connection.
They can also be interactive, allowing teachers and students
to begin conversations or add to the information published there.
Blogs are the most widely adopted tool of the Read/Write Web so far.
Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts and Other Powerful Web Tools for Classrooms