Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Aitor de Paco
Transcript of Aitor de Paco
the king was very sad but he choudn't do anything because he had be fair. The next morning, the princess was tied and some soldiers were companying her to the dragon's cave.
When the dragon went out, the soldiers ran down the mountain
and the dragon went to the princess. HELP, HELP ! said the princess. Then the dragon opened the mouth to eat her but apered Saint George to kill the dragon. The dragon threw flames but Saint George, with his lance, killed the dragon. From the blood of the dragon, went out a red rose that Saint George gave to the princess. The king, happy, congratulated Saint George. Then, Saint George went out.