Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Optical illusions
How is this possible?
* Faking your eyes or your brains.
- your eyes aren't able to sent a picture or illustration to your brains correctly.
- your brains don't know how they have to see a picture or illustration, which makes your brains really 'confused'.
1. physiological illusions, based on characteristics of the human eye.
2. psychological illusions. The brains misinterpret signals
- Shape and size
- Ambiguous figures
- Impossible figures
- Straight lines
- Magical pictures
- Moving figures
Shape and size
- two different things in one picture or illustration.
What does it mean?
Those are visual perceived images which are different with the objective reality