Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Meth
Many people have the sensation of insects crawling all over them, they are known as "Meth Bugs." Long Term Effects: Street Names: Speed
How meth affects the body systems The main affect that the drug has is on the nervous system.
It REALLY affects sudden mood changes & also movement. A good example of this is the "Meth Mites." You will become very aggressive, lose your eating habits, and increase your physical activity. Another affect on the body is the cardiovascular system. The drug increases your heart rate and blood pressure. This can easily lead to major strokes. Kidneys: Taking the drug will cause your kidneys not to filter the "bad" out of your urine. This eventaully causes you not to unrinate regualary and it filters the toxins back into your blood stream. Disease caused from Meth Parkinsons:
A serious movement disorder Heart disease:
Caused from the toxins that travel trough your veins. Meth Mouth
Including tooth decay, gum infection, and broken teeth.