Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of HARRY POTTER
Fortune: 650 million dollars. MAIN CHARACTERS: RON WEASLEY: HERMIONE GRANGER: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE: SEVERUS SNAPE: LORD VOLDEMORT: Slytherin: ARGUMENT: Born: 31 July 1965 (age 47)
Education: Bachelor of Arts - Very logical, upright and good character with a lot of insecurity and a great fear of failure of her wizard studies.
- She does a lot of efforts to keep Harry and Ron out of trouble and she becomes a close friend of them after they save her from a troll.
- Her magical and analytical skills play a vital part in finding the Philosopher's Stone. - Is Harry's best friend, when he needs him he's always there.
- His loyalty and bravery play a vital part in finding the Philosopher's Stone. - Half-giant nearly 3.7 m tall.
- Expelled from Hogwarts and his wand was broken, but Professor Dumbledore let him stay on as the school's gamekeeper.
- Dumbledore entrusts him with rescuing the infant Harry from his parents’ house after they have been murdered by Lord Voldemort.
- Fiercely loyal to Dumbledore and quickly becomes a close friend of Harry, Ron and Hermione, but his carelessness makes him unreliable. - "King of Goodness"
- Headmaster of Hogwarts.
- Only wizard Voldemort fears. Professor - He is a heartless monster
- He only wants revenge
- His body was destroyed by the curse launched against Harry Potter because of the intervention of the baby's mother.
- Quirrell is recruited by him for getting the philosopher's stone and achieve immortality. MINERVA McGONAGALL Professor - Transfiguration teacher.
- Can take the form of a cat.
- Head of Gryffindor house. ardin - Potions professor.
- Head of Slytherin House.
- He's trying to save Harry from Quirrel. Professor PROFESSOR QUIRREL: - Teaches Defence Against the Dark Arts.
- Possessed by Voldemort, whose face appears on the back of his headd. RUBEUS HAGRID: WHO IS HARRY POTTER? - Orphan from James Potter and Lily Potter.
- He lives without knowing the secret of his origins until one day he begins to receive many letters from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in which he was informed of the availability of a place to go to school.
- At school knows his best friends and together they discover that Lord Voldemort (the man who killed his parents) wants to take possession of the philosopher's stone to achieve immortality. James Potter and Lily Potter
(Harry's parents) KILLED BY LORD VOLDEMORT BROUGHT TO Dursley's house by Dumbledore. UNTIL He's ready to attend Hogwarts 11 years old Hagrid takes Harry TO MEETS FRIENDS HERMIONE RON tries to get GRIFFINDOR DRACO MALFOY SLYTHERYN IN TROUBLE Education: Bachelor of arts
Alma Mater: University of exeter
Start writting in 1997 Hermione Troll Try to kill Harry Kill Ron Discover Philosopher's stone is in danger hidden by a three-headed dog Secret of eternal life Pass the chambers Harry Ultimate chamber Mirror of Erised Quirrel Go Voldemort Try to kill Black out School hospital Summer holidays dumbledore congratulating Dursleys