Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Second Conditional
Transcript of The Second Conditional
"If + subject +past verb"
If I were a boy
I would listen.
I would listen
if I were a boy.
If I had a million dollars, I would buy a bear.
Unreal situation and unreal result.
I would be disappointed, if English were hard.
If they were excited, they could study more.
If we asked him, Justin Bieber might visit us.
Unreal condition in the PRESENT
Unreal result in the PRESENT
If I had a ponney, I would fly away across the rainbow.
If she could, she'd brush her teeth with Nutella.