Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lingerie Sourcing
Brassieres, girdles, corsets, braces, suspenders, garters
LDCT, UST, MT, CIAT, CT, CRT, IT, NT, SLT, PT,
COLT, JT, PAT: Free
Tariff = 18% HS Code Total Shipping cost $538
cost + Shipping x TAX
$3,333.50+ $538 x 5%=$4,038.18
Total cost= $4,038.19 /100 piece
- Limited Brands Company.
- based out of Reynoldsburg, Ohio
- operating 1,017 stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada
- annually generates around $4,564,000,000 of revenue in their stores
- Victoria’s Secret PINK, Victoria’s Secret Beauty, and Victoria’s Secret
- Victoria’s Secret Direct, their combination of catalogue and VictoriasSecret.com, annual revenue of $1,557,000,000. second biggest manufacturer of bras next to China
Victoria Secret’s biggest manufacturer Apparel and textiles makes up 43% of the country’s exports
per capita GDP is $6,100 China largest exporter of bras
China makes up over 58% of all bra exports to Canada
per capita GDP is only $9,100
China has one of the best infrastructures in the world more than 100,000 garment manufacturers
advanced manufacturing technology technology Choosing a SupplierSri Lanka:1)Sri Lanka Apparel http://www.srilankaapparels.com Tel : +94 11 4542231 , +94 11 4528494Fax : +94 11 2698827Email: email@example.com)Sri Lanka Apparel Exporters Associationhttp://www.srilanka-apparel.com Tel: +9411 2675050Fax:+9411 2683118Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Design Studiohttp://www.designstudiolk.comTel: 9411 4379783Fax: 9411 2699513Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org)Hirdaramani Grouphttp://www.hirdaramani.comTel: +9411 4797000Fax: +9411 2446135Email: email@example.com)Sanchia http://www.sanchia.comTel: +0094 038-2290950Fax: +0094 038-2291762Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgChina:5)OEM Apparelhttp://www.oemapparel.comTel: +86-75529603245Fax: +86-755296033126)Raphahttp://www.rapha.cc/made-in-chinaTel:877-907-2742Email: email@example.com)Asian Pro Sourcehttp://asianprosource.com/Contact on the website9) Riverwood Solutionshttp://www.rwsops.com/host-china.phpTel: 1 (972) 381-4285Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) City Apparel-Tex Co.http://www.catcobd.com/Contact on webpage - middle class woman, or a man shopping for a middle class woman
- capitalizing on the men shopping for women’s lingerie, the original intent when designing the Victoria’s Secret retail store: make a gentleman feel comfortable while shopping for lingerie gifts
- Victoria’s Secret PINK line attracts younger, college age woman
- bright colors, trendy prints, and younger and smaller attire appeal to a more casual, laid back market
- The product selection inspires young teens and high school age girls to shop at the store
- price range is $30-$100 Victoria Secret's Target Market - supply chain, planning and Designing will be done in house
- keep the design original
- outsourcing rest of supply chain: reduce the cost Supply Chain
- Proponents of "Ethical Business and Manufacturing practices"
-Number 1 supplier of world renowned intimate apparel in the world
-In 2013, export of apparel products for the month of January was 321million dollars.(US) they manufacture for Nike, GAP, Victoria's Secret, Marks and Spencer Sri Lanka Apparel Profile: Non-Knit garments Cost of each Bra will be $40.38 $28.25 x 100 piece x .18&% = $3,333.5 Research Sources China National Garment Association World Fact Book Industry Canada Joint Apparel Association Forum