Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Parkinson's Disease
Causes problems with balance
May cause depression
Leads to muscle weakness
Produces walking problems
Makes muscles not respond
Ends with death Symptoms Of Parkinson's Disease Doctors don't really know the cause of Parkinson's Disease.
Parkinson's is a muscle disease and is most common after age 50.
When having Parkinson's you must take an extreme amount of medicine and that medicine doesn't come cheap. Thank You for Watching Parkinson's > ALS +MS + MD ? We took action by putting an article in the ROE news and the Houston Area Parkinson's Society You Can help by... Or Just Donate Money to the Michael J. Fox Foundation Parkinson's Disease