Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Climate
Traposphere Water is in the traposphere. Temperature is in the thermosphere Exosphere is the layer before space. Stratosphere has many layers. Mesophere is the meddle layer. Water is vital for plants and animals. The water cycle has been around for billions of years.
(1) Water evaporates from the ocean.
(2)The clouds cause rains to fall onto the mountain.
(3) Rain falls off the mountain and back in to the ocean causing a recurring water cycle. Percipitation is the scientific name of water We depend on water and the water cycle has always been going Water is stored in underground lakes