Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PYP Exemplar
HOW BEST MIGHT WE LEARN?
BUILD TOUGH: A PYP UNIT FOR 4th GRADE Inquiry into Transdisciplinary Theme
Assessment Strategy Descriptor: The impact on scientific and technological advances on society and on the environment. WHAT DO WE WANT TO LEARN? HOW MIGHT WE KNOW WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED?
TO WHAT EXTENT DID WE ACHIEVE OUR PURPOSE?
TO WHAT EXTENT DID WE INCLUDE ELEMENTS OF THE PYP?
WHAT STUDENT-INITIATED INQUIRIES AROSE FROM THE LEARNING?
TEACHER NOTES AND REFLECTONS
A structure is directly related to its function and use. CENTRAL IDEA ASSESSMENT STRATEGY