Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Amelanistic Corn Snake
Transcript of Amelanistic Corn Snake
Amelanistic snakes temperature ranges are from 80-86F.
My snake eats one fuzzy every friday except when it is shedding.
They should only eat killed prey and mainly they will eat rats. As it gets bigger it will start to eat bigger things for it.
The average life spam for these snakes usually live for 10 years if not longer.
Corn snakes are relatively easy to breed. Although not necessary, they are usually put through a cooling period that takes usually 60–90 days long.
Elaphe guttata guttata
Meaning that the snake is missing black color pigment and only shows the colors white, yellow and orange.
Their adult size is 3.9-6.0 feet which makes it easy to handle. These snakes usually live for 10-20 years.
Pine Barrens, deciduous forests, farm areas and rocky hillsides.