Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marine Engineer
Marine engineers got a median of
$99,000 as of 2014
One college or university for marine engineering is Southern New Hampshire University
some are: Explosions, Fuel line busting, steam leakages, Turbo Charger explosion, Electrical shocks, Dangerous CO2 releases
Road to success
WHAT IS A MARINE ENGINEER?
You get to design marine vessels
"Marine Engineering Schools And Universities In The U.S.". Study.com. N.p., 2016. Web. 28 Nov. 2016.
Network, MI. "8 Main Hazards Faced By Shipyard Workers". Marine Insight. N.p., 2016. Web. 28 Nov. 2016.
Learningpath.org. (2016). Becoming a Marine Engineer: Salary Information & Job Description. [online] Available at: http://learningpath.org/articles/Marine_Engineer_Career_Info.html [Accessed 30 Nov. 2016].
high earnings, steady job growth( 10%
growth rate from 2012-2022), great opportunities, can advance to higher-paying technical specialist positions.
"Marine Engineer Education Requirements And College Majors". Mymajors.com. N.p., 2016. Web. 2 Dec. 2016.
Get through Middle and High school,
Get a major in Naval Architecture and marine engineering