Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ten Vocabualry Words.
Transcript of Ten Vocabualry Words.
TEN VOCABULARY WORDS! any real number which can not be expressed as a fraction. Range the set sof output or y-cordinate of an expression. Irrational Number BY: Chelsea, Cheena, Lorena, and Jacob Box-n-whisker plot a box-n-whisker plot is a hystogram like method to display data. Real Number a real number is a set of rational and irrational numbers Integer an nteger is a whole number that can be positive, negitive, or zero. binomial A polynomial with two terms. Perfect square a perfect square is a number that has a rational number as its square root. a function is used to create an input-output table. a coefficient is a multiplication factor in the some term of an expression. a domain is a imput or x-cordinate of a function. 4x = 4 as coefficient a function is used to create an input-output table.Full transcript