Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cultural Diffusion
2. Horses from Spain Tea becomes a very popular drink in Great Britain. Cultural Diffusion sparked by: Most South Americans today are Catholic. Cultural diffusion sparked by: African Americans move north for greater economic mobility Japanese cartoons are shown on American television and on the internet Technology - Trade - Conquest - Foreign Study - Migration ___________________________ TRADE Technology - Trade - Conquest - Foreign Study - Migration ______________________________ CONQUEST Blues become very popular in northern cities such as Chicago, New York, and Detroit. Cultural diffusion sparked by: Technology - Trade - Conquest - Foreign Study - Migration _____________________________ MIGRATION Popularity of Japanese animations soars in the United States. Cultural diffusion sparked by: _____________________ TECHNOLOGY Technology - Trade - Conquest - Foreign Study - Migration Hint: