Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Aljoun, Jordan
by Andrea Abita
Ajloun is approxiamtely here on a map. It is 47 miles northwest of Amman.
Ajloun is a beautiful city that is known for the 12th century castle called Ajlun Castle.
Ajloun has a population of 7,289. The Aljoun Governorate has 142,000 people in twenty-seven villages and towns.
Aljoun has an area of 420 kilometers sqaured.
There are many different tribes in Ajloun. Al-Share and Al-Monami are just two of the many that exist. There is also a few Christian tribes.
The Ajloun Governorate has four seats in the national parliament and one of them is for the Chrisitan minority.
The governorate of Ajloun is very agricultural.
The castle was renovated as a fort in 1184 and controlled traffic along the roads connecting Damascus and Egypt.