Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tuck Everlasting Chapter 8
Transcript of Tuck Everlasting Chapter 8
Describe the way Winnie feels in this chapter. How is this different than she felt in Ch 6, when she was kidnapped?
In addition to Winnie, who else heard the entire story?
Why do you think the man in the yellow suit is smiling?
The journey exhausted Winnie. How did Mae and Miles help?
Upon seeing Winnie, Tuck smiled. How is this unusual?
How did Tuck make Winnie feel?