Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Williams Mullins-Johnson: wrongly accused
Transcript of Williams Mullins-Johnson: wrongly accused
William Mullins-Johnson was a 35 year old man, from Toronto, Ontario (Canada).
He was accused of sexual abuse and murder of his 4 year old niece, Valin Johnson.
A home in Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Accused: June 27, 1993
Released: September 21, 2009
He was accused because he was the only one home at the time of Valin's death. He was also accused because of a testimony saying she was sexually abused.
He was able to prove his innocence by expert patholigists reviewing Valin's autopsy, and discovering that she in fact choked on her own vomit due to stomache ailment.