Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Carbon
Carbon has been kniown since the ancient times. It was first recognized as an element in the second half of the 18 century. A. L. Lavoisier proposed carbon in 1789 .
What is meant by physical properties of carbon?
The physical property of carbon is undefined becasue it depends on the crystalline structure of the element.
in what state of matter is carbon in
carbon is in a solid form
Why does every element have its own interesting facts?
Carbon has an atomic number of 6 and atomic mass of 12.0107.
what forms can carbon come in