Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ballet!
Different ballet positions!
Each serving of food must be divided in half
Soups should be eaten separately from others foods
Never mix different types of proteins
Use only low fat and fat free dairy products
Never add sugar to your drinks
Do not use salt; substitute with soy or spices
Drink water 30 min. or 1 hour before a meal
Drink at least 8-10 cups of water a day
What is Ballet?
Ballet is an art form created by the movement of the human body. It is theatrical performed on a stage to an audience utilizing costumes, scenic design and lighting. It can tell a story or express a thought or emotion. Ballet can be magical and exciting.
First position: feet are facing opposite way
Second position: feet are still facing opposite way but a little more separated
Third position: feet are facing are ankle to ankle
Fourth position: feet are facing ankle to ankle but separate
Fifth position: feet are facing ankle to toe
Ballet Pointe Dance Routine