Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Marina Muenster Taks Question
Transcript of Marina Muenster Taks Question
What makes a Sea Breeze?
Since water has a higher specific heat than land, it heats up more slowly. Because of this, the air on top of the water stays cooler during the day. The air above the land heats and rises and the cooler air rushes onto the land to fill the space left by the rising air.