Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Elements of Financial System
Transcript of Elements of Financial System
What are the Elements of Financial system?
B. Financial Markets
C. Financial Institutions
D. Finacial Instruments
E. Central Bank
What is money?
Functions of Money
a medium of exchange
a unit of account
a store of value
Standard of deferred payment
Financial Markets are markets which facilitate the raising of funds or the investment of assets.
Different types of Financial Market
Foreign exchange markets
Any domestic or international market in which government, banks, multi-lateral organizations and companies can borrow or invest large amounts of money.
Refers to all institutions and procedures that provide for transactions in short term debt instruments generally issued by borrowers with very high credit ratings.
Types of Financial Institution
Financial institutions facilitate the transfer of savings to productive investments in the economy.