Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"When I Have Fears That I may Cease to Be" by John Keats
Transcript of "When I Have Fears That I may Cease to Be" by John Keats
During that short period of time, Keats managed to publish three poetry books.
He lost his paretns at a very young age and watched as one of his brothers died from tuberculosis and the other left to America The most important literary element in Keats' poems is imagery because he shows the reader how he wants to continue to be able to write but doesn't know how long he has to live.