Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thorium
As common as led
Three or four times more abundant than uranium
There are different types of thorium power plants, based on different technology. The most advantageous is the LFTR-plant.
About 80% of our resources will dissappear within the next 400 years. Advantages with Thorium:
No plutonium for nuclear weapons
Energy from burning waste
The kw/h - price would be about 4-6 øre Much development work is still required before the thorium fuel cycle can be commercialised, and the effort required seems unlikely while (or where) abundant uranium is available.