Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The human body
Transcript of The human body
When you breathe, the air will go in the nose or in the mouth. The air will pass the pharynx and then the trachea, The air will split up to the bronchial tubes. The bronchial tubes will start to get smaller and smaller until it enters the lungs.Inside both of your lungs are the alveoli. The alveoli helps with the oxygen to survive and also gets rid of the carbon dioxide. So this how it works, we inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide.
Why Do We Need It ?
The Respiratory System is a very important aspect of
The Human Body,in order to breath in oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide.
My name is Anabel,
as you know there are 11 systems in our body that keep us alive. So the system i chose is the Respiratory system. The respiratory System
is an important aspect of the Human body, it is responsible for breathing,it carries the oxygen to help you survive and it also breathes out the carbon dioxide.Today we will be learning how it works,fun facts about the system, diseases and more.
The Respiratory System
Illnesses and diseases
The illnesses and diseases that cause The Respiratory system to fail is :
- Smoking (contains chemicals in cigarettes)
- Pneumonia (contains hard time breathing)
-Laryngitis (contains hoarse voice)
- Epiglottitis (infects your breathing)
-Tonsillitis (causes sore throat and fever)
The first fun fact about the Respiratory system is that the right lung is bigger than the left lung because it needs accomodating for the heart.
The second fun fact about the system is that the cilia from your nose keeps dust particles out of the oxygen we breathe.
finally some people know about this fun fact but some people don't. Did you know you breathe 20,000 times a day.