Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
White Board Prezumé by Tuong Anh Pham Nguyen
Transcript of White Board Prezumé by Tuong Anh Pham Nguyen
The environment is polutted by chemicals,
biologicals, radiated, noices, ... The environment is harmful to human's and other's health.
Presently, in Vietnam, the forest cover is less than 40%, the primitive forest area is 10%.
Deforestation always happens because human perception, exploit without plan, management activities of forest management is weak, ...
According to the red list of species of plants and animals in the world are endangered updated in 02.07.2013, nearly 21,000 species are in danger of disapearing from the Earth.
The animals are endangered because of destruction of habitat, pollution, hunting and fishing, exotic species ...
- Sponsoring an animal.
- Volunteers in organizarion, zoos.
- Restore animals' habitats.
- People should plan trees.
- Consumers should use recycling things.
- Countries need strict management.
- Turn off the lights and all the electronics when unneeded.
- Use the electric wisely.
According to calculations energy planning national development, from 2010 to 2020 Vietnam will unbalance between the ability to provide and demand for electricity. Vietnam is the country from export the electric to import the electric.
Human use the electricity in indiscriminately ways. We forget to turn off our lights and other electronics when we do not use them.